Featuring the ESA Rosetta spacecraft and Philae lander.
The Rosetta spacecraft followed a 10-year mission to catch a comet and land a probe on it. Launched in 2004, the spacecraft successfully arrived at its target, Comet 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko, on Aug. 6, 2014. In November of that year, Rosetta’s lander Philae made a historic landing on the comet — a major space feat. On 30 September 2016, the Rosetta spacecraft ended its mission by hard-landing on the comet in its Ma’at region.
Bring your favorite design everywhere you go.
• 100% spun polyester weather resistant fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 11lbs (5kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)
• Made in America